Most of my videos (and posts for that matter) are always of Madi, so I figured I should give Elle some camera time. Don't worry, her 4 month post is coming next week!
OH SO flipping CUTE! Elle needs MORE camera time! I love it! Its still SO hard for me to believe youre a mother of a 4 month old baby! AND IVE ONLY SEEN HER ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHes getting too big TOO FAST!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Adorable!! Cant wait to see you all, and especially meet Elle in 37 days...not like I'm counting or anything :)
OH SO flipping CUTE! Elle needs MORE camera time! I love it! Its still SO hard for me to believe youre a mother of a 4 month old baby! AND IVE ONLY SEEN HER ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHes getting too big TOO FAST!!!!!!!!
She is so expressive! I love the way she bops and talks! Too cute.
Oh I can't wait to snuggle with this baby girl of mine!!!! Seeing a video of her is almost cruel because it makes me miss her more!!xoxoxoxGRAM
So cute! I am jealous of all that hair.
Post a Comment