Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Keeping Madi Occupied

Keeping Madi occupied while I nurse Elle hasn't been as hard as I originally thought it would be. One of my favorite things to do is bust out the flip and tape Madi doing something. Then she comes and sits down next to me to watch her "Madi movie". Most of the time she becomes ultra-hyper when I start taking video, but sometimes I'm lucky and she'll preform for me!


Oh, and just so you're not confused with what Madi's singing- we like to change the words to commonly sung songs in our house. Spencer made up a verse to the "Eesnsy Weensy Spider" who "is looking for Madilyn". Madi then got a kick out of calling me "Momilyn" and Spencer "Dadilyn".

7 comments:

Mary said...

All my kids come running over when they hear Madi's sweet voice. Cute toes in the video too!

Lis said...

Haha! shes HILARIOUS! -wait back up can I just say FINALLY???????? a post! Lexi had a great time watching that! She was trying to kiss madi on the computer screen!!! AWWWWWWWWWW! YOU CANT COME WITHOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep those nursing videos coming! WE NEED THEM TO GET BY!!!

Cothran Family said...

I need some good ideas for keeping mac occupied when I start nursing again. This is a good one. Sweet little girl, adorable singing and cute toes!

martyrudd said...

Yes, cute, cute, singing Madi sweetheart. I'm glad Spencer gave you your Christmas present early so that we can enjoy these videos!! xoxoxMOM

Jones Family said...

She talks so well! Such a difference since June! I guess that's almost 6 months ago though. Wow...
I love your new blog.... It's sooo cute!

tylerandmommy said...

She is so cute and has such a sweet little voice. I will have to show this video to Tyler later...after he gets up from his (non) nap.

GO Gray's said...

super cute!!! When I hear your voice it sounds like Karlee.