
Elle slept through the night-11 hours straight (7pm- 6:15am)!! She cried out twice which of course sent me bolting out of bed, but luckily I stopped before going in and forced myself back to bed. Within seconds she was quiet again. By 6am I was ready to EXPLODE (literally) with excitement! At 6:15 I heard some noises so I went in to check on her. Elle was just hanging out in her bed, happy as could be! Let's hope this is the start of many more restful nights ahead!!

10 comments:
Yay! That's so exciting! I hope it continues....
Whoopee!! . . . and many more sleep-thru-the-nights! So cute babies!
Send her on over to teach Julia a thing or too. And, I totally understand you EXPLODING with excitement!! Hope she liked it, and she'll continue on.
Yay for Elle! Big girl! I love those nights!
I'm sorry but I can only say one thing: You suck. But I still love ya.
Wow, what a milestone! Seriously, I know you value your sleep as much as I do so I'm SURE that was a blissful night. :) She looks as happy as ever too. To many more restful nights! xoxoJo
Ah, I support you and her getting sleep!
YEAH!!!!!! best morning EVER!!!!! so glad, hope there's weeks and months and years more!!! you made it!! xoxo
Whoo-whoo!!!!!! She is so gorgeous!
Dude, I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS WITH Lexi and Madi! AH! Crazy to think youre doin' it again already while im sitting here NOT EVEN PREGNANT! pshhhhhhh. Thats major awesomeness tho! IM SO GLAD FOR YOU! I did a little dance and everything in youre HONOR!
Post a Comment