Spencer's been back to work for a week and a half and couldn't be happier (or busier). He's got his own office now (with a window overlooking K and Connecticut!) and a blackberry=official grown up status! He would contest that. The days have seemed a little longer for me, probably since this week I was focused on getting unpacked, while entertaining my overly dramatic three year old (more to come on this), and cleaning up after my crazy one year old. I'm not yet used to being without Spencer all day long. I know I shouldn't complain about his work hours (I realize many see their husbands a lot less)- since they're bound to get longer, but it's been an adjustment. We drop him off at the Metro about 8:00am and pick him up at 7pm (I know, a totally normal work day. but remember we'd been on "vacation" as a family for 6 weeks before this).
I have so much more to say and tons of pics to post, but this will have to do for now.
4 comments:
Thanks for writing something, Anie. I check your blog daily for news and pictures. I'm glad to hear from you (even if it's only 2 paragraphs) and it's nice to know your out there...but I miss pictures of my babies!! Can't wait for you to get internet!! xoxoMOM
Welcome home!
That's so wonderful. It feels good to be under your own roof again for sure.
I was unpacking a box and found a thank you card for you guys from over a year ago. I guess I never sent it out. Oops..
Congratulations on your new/old home!
That's so wonderful. It feels good to be under your own roof again for sure.
I was unpacking a box and found a thank you card for you guys from over a year ago. I guess I never sent it out. Oops..
Congratulations on your new/old home!
Post a Comment