Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mom & Dad's Visit

Just a few more pictures from the fun we had while my parents were in town . . .    
Friday we went to the beach: 
The girls had fun helping Papa fly his kite.

Saturday mom and I did some morning shopping while my dad and Spencer got started on making us a picnic table! A "two hour project" turned into all day, but I am super excited about the end result. They should be able to get it finished on my dad's next visit!

We ended the day with celebrating mom's birthday- just 12 days late! But I'm glad we were able to continue our tradition of joint birthday weekend for my mom and Madi (5 years and counting)!

1 comment:

martyrudd said...

YUM YUM...look at that birthday dessert!! Too good to be true. Thanks again for the fun weekend. I do love being close enough to celebrate my birthday with Madi and I also love that you live close to the beach!!! xoxox