This past Friday we had a free Marriott stay that was expiring, so instead of letting it go unused, I booked a room at the nearby Residence Inn and decided to have a little girls night out with my 2 favorite girls!
We checked in after Cal woke up from his nap so we could use the pool before Spencer got off work.
Spencer picked up pizzas on his way home and met us up in our room a little after 5pm. I wanted time before bed to hang out just with the girls, so we say goodbye to Cal and Spencer soon after dinner. I let the girls decide what they wanted to do first and they choose the park! So we went over to the park right by our Marriott and ran around and played for bit.
Then we headed off for some shopping at the dollar store. I let the girls each pick out a treat to share.
We took our stash back to our room where I did everyones nails while we laughed, talked, and ate!
I loved how Madi counted how many pieces of candy she ate, and then thought that by eating a piece of pizza at the end would cancel out all the sugar!
About 8pm we all got ready for bed and decided to take a picture of us with our book. We ended up laughing so hard we had to start wiping away the tears!
We finally calmed down and I read from Madi's Nancy Clancy book until I couldn't stay awake any longer. The girls were both fast asleep by 9pm. Spencer and Cal joined us in the morning for breakfast and swimming until 11.
What a fun night and great memories with my sweet girls! I look forward to many more girl getaways in the future!!






3 comments:
Anie, this is such a fun idea! I can't wait until my 2 girls are a bit older and do the same thing with them :-)
You are awesome. Love this post! Even though all of the things you did together seem small it sounds and looks like your girls had a blast. Lucky ladies!!
So fun, fun, fun!!! xoxox
Post a Comment