Wednesday, August 27, 2014

1st day of school!

Poor Calvin had to be left behind without his sisters to play with. 
He quickly recovered once he realized that meant having mom all to himself!!!
Boy is it hard getting one decent photo of the three kids together! Especially with a goofball like this little man! 
And he finally cooperated . . .  but not til I put my real camera away and just had my phone in hand!
Things always seem a little crazy at the beginning of the year, but I'm sure it's going to be a great year! Elle came home all excited to tell me her favorite part of the day - when she got to see Madi at school! I love how excited these two are to finally be at the same school together! Best friends forever!!

2 comments:

Sydney's Blog said...

Calvinis so cute doing ti little pose!! Madi and Elle are such good friends and I wish I could be like that with my brothers but I not happening right now!

Popi and CeCe said...

Your girls are off to school together.. . our grand daughters are K and 2nd too--and little brother-wants to go also. He gets to stay home with mommy and Baby brother. Happy School year 2014-2015!