Sunday, November 30, 2014

Jenkins Family Thankful Tree 2014

We have much to be thankful for this year! 
These three really worked hard in helping beautify our tree with leaves. I traced the leaves, the girls cut them out and then we all recorded our many blessings. How richly blessed we are! I've been feeling especially grateful lately for a healthy body, an amazing family, 3 sweet children, a husband I adore, living close to family, fabulous friends, the beautiful city we live in, the freedoms of life we enjoy, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and most importantly, our Savior Jesus Christ, who made it all possible.

I have much to catch up on (I'm hundreds of pictures behind), but had to document our Thankful tree which usually stays up til February, so I'm sure we'll have many more pictures with it.

1 comment:

Sydney's Blog said...

I was just waiting for this! Great job anie can't wait to see you and surprise them when I come!!