The last week of school kept up hopping from one party to the next!
Monday was National Donut Day so we joined a bunch of friends after school for some donut eating.
Wednesday Cal had his end of year joy school party. Since Marli's birthday was the next day, Amy turned it into a little birthday celebration with cupcakes. Cal was excited to give Marli a present - "I'll hide it behind my back" he kept telling me.
From there we headed to Madi's class to help with their end of year ice cream party!
I volunteered to organize a minute-to-win-it game. This sucking m&m game was a hit!
Wednesday after school I had organized another ice cream party for the Valiant 11 class. Nathan Clegg and Sam Alo graduate this month, so we decided to have a class party. 4 of the 5 kids showed up and before Ashton got there, we got to have a little 2 on 2 basketball game (SO much fun)! Once Ashton arrived I opted out and just enjoyed watching them have an absolute blast! Oh, how I love this group of kids!
Thursday I helped at our third ice cream party of the week!
I love that I've been able to bring Cal with me to work in the girls classes this year. It's the only way I was able to volunteer as much as I did. He only came a handful of times with me to Madi's class, but he joined me for art (once a month), centers (weekly - although he had joy school most weeks), motor lab (every Friday), and parties in Elle's. He really got to know Elle's kindergarten class well this year!
Last day of school ("pajama day/read in" for Madi's class)!
The girls always write the most thoughtful cards to their teachers. I'm a sucker for sweet, sentimental cards!
Mrs. Joseph's class made me a nice card!
Elle has grown leaps and bounds this year. She started kindergarten really only knowing her ABC's and numbers and left kindergarten reading on probably an "M" level!
We celebrated on the last day of school with snacks, water games and a bunch of friends at the Village of the Park splash park. My girls prefer to just play together when we go to these types of things, so we didn't stay too long. Plus it was a cool, overcast day and none of my kids wanted to get wet.
It really has been an awesome year - the girls both had fabulous teachers and made some wonderful friends!













No comments:
Post a Comment