It was a busy October and even with all the posts I've already done, there's still so much I haven't documented (trying my very best to catch up before I become busy with Christmas projects).
The girls got hair cuts on the 6th - Madi just got a trim, but we should have donated all the hair that Elle cut off. It was super hard for me afterwards - especially going back and seeing pictures of her beautiful long hair. But now it's totally grown on me and I LOVE her adorable little bob!
Before:
After:
October was another hot month and we did a lot of popsicle eating.
Computer time for Cal - he plays so great while the girls are at school.
Birthday celebration with friend Lexi Bell (she and Cal are 6 months apart)
Annual dance-a-thon at Tierra Linda:
I love watching Elle laugh and dance with all her friends. Elle has so many good little buddies and it's making me sad to think about her leaving Tierra Linda next year.
It's especially sad thinking about Cal never being a Tierra Linda Hawk, when that's all he's known for 3 years. Thankfully he and Marli get to be in the same preschool class this year and most liking next year.
Cal had a field trip to the pumpkin patch with his preschool on the 21st.
He had so much fun playing with all his buddies!
Ella Whetten, Marli Start, and Calvin - love these three!!
I'm soaking up every minute I get to spend with my favorite 3 year old. I love this special one-on-one time we get to spend together before baby brother arrives.
Some of Elle's soccer friends and siblings:
Favorite sports team day at school - Elle and Heidi decided to be twins:
I love school pick up and how excited Cal gets to see his sisters!
Playing at home. . .
In need of a hair cut!
After school homework hide out . . .

Errands at Target - the bag of popcorn was my saving grace on this particular day!
Spencer's birthday lunch and Cal's first chopstick experience:
He thought it was the coolest thing ever!
Trip to the zoo with the kids
Pointing to their favorite birds:
I love Saturday morning jobs and what great cleaners I have!
Saturday soccer games - Cal's such a good friend to play barbies with his buddy Macee.
20 weeks 6 days - feeling guilty about not documenting very well this pregnancy. Trying to enjoy every second of my growing belly!
21 weeks:






































No comments:
Post a Comment