Today was Cal's last day of his first year of preschool. I came to his class for their party. It seemed a little silly for us parents to be there, but Cal sure was excited to see me (which I loved)! I snuck in as he and his friends were talking about how huge their bikes are, got in front of him with my camera and said "hi Calvin". Love the sweet smile he gave me.
He finished his ice cream, cleared his dish and ran to the reading area.
When all the kids were done eating they went to the rug for songs and dancing. I love seeing Calvin interact with friends.
What a great year it's been. Thankfully we didn't have to be sad to say good-bye because he's coming back to Peep in the fall with Ms. Julie . . .
and Ms. Barbara! Love these sweet teachers who take good care of our handsome guy!
And yay for friends who will be returning with him in the fall - Marli also will be in Ms. Barbara's 4 day a week afternoon class next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment