Thursday, March 1, 2018

James at TWO!

Oh how this little boy melts my heart!
At TWO years old James is a whopping . . .  
27 lb 9oz (60th %) for weight
34.25 in. (40th %) for height
We took away his binky during the day last month and guess what?! He started talking a TON more!!
"I'm all done"
"I see you"
"Come play"
"Mama watch..." followed by telling everyone else in the family to watch!
Best part about all the talking is that he can finally say everybody in our family's names now! And it's so clear and precise! Ellie is said with the cutest little accent.
At two years old James loves cars, trucks, trains, and treats! He would seriously eat treats all day if I let him. He loves snuggles and story time, building with his magna tiles, daddy coming home, and watching train movies. He's got the best facial expressions but also a terrible temper. Drives me crazy when he sits and screams at the world. I've notice how quickly he gets upset if I am rushed or tense. It helps when I am cool, calm, collected, and patient.
I am so grateful for my big kids who are such huge helpers with James and play with him whenever he needs a friend.

No comments: