Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 month SHOTS!



We finally found a pediatrician that we like, so Madi had her two month check-up last week. All went well at the doctor's office. Madi weighed in at 11 pounds and measured 24 1/2 inches, putting her in the 30th percentile for weight and 93rd for height! She was a good girl for the doctor and only cried a little when we had to take off her clothes for the examination. She made sure she let the doctor know that she didn't like it by peeing on him! She cried while getting her shots, but gained composure by the time we left the examination room. She was a good girl the rest of the day. I was happy to know that the shots didn't affect her. Well actually....the pain didn't set in until a couple of hours later. I have never seen her so hysterical! Spencer and I thought that a bath might calm her down. As you can see from the picture- we had no such luck!

3 comments:

Curteis said...

I love you blog! so cute- love the pics of madi- I actually think she does look like you a bit when you were a baby! can't wait to see you next week!

Tisha said...

that was actually me that just posted- accidently under curteis name

Lis said...

I found you! YEY! you have a blog!
Madi is sooo cute! I love her Bright eyes!!

Okay so I should be in bed but nooo IM CHECKING MY EMAIL (and blog) Its funny how i hold her all day and then when shes sleeping i miss her and i like to look at her pictures!?! Im a dork!

Anyway I spelled Madi's name wrong in my post but I fixed it! Sorry about that!