Spencer and I have been trying out new recipes for dinner each night, and the other night we decided it would be fun to make pizza. It looked good going into the oven, however it didn't taste very good coming out. It was kinda like eating playdough with pizza sauce and pepperoni. We ended up picking at it, eating off the pepperoni and the crust. We are still trying to figure out what went wrong.
6 comments:
tanna makes the best homemade pizza. check with her for details on the fabrication procedures, specifications, materials req'd, etc.
I have a great pizza dough recipe if you want it, just let me know!
Heather
Try Toppers... George Washington ate there.
Trader Joes makes a nice crust you can buy for 99 cents! Next time try heating the stone first!
Trader Joes makes a nice crust you can buy for 99 cents! Next time try heating the stone first!
Jeremy is right... Tanna is the best cook and Lindsay is the best shopper. Betwen them you have the best advice for pizza. Unfortunately Bob and I can only advise you to go to Round Table and :( I bet they don't have any in... where do you live? Miss you lots!
Post a Comment