Thursday, May 22, 2008

On the Move

So, I got in trouble for not mentioning that Madi is now officially crawling (yes, this post is for you Melissa)! She started off slow at the first of the month and is now quite the pro. She gets wherever she wants to go, but mostly just likes to follow me around. It's fun to watch her move, but with packing and cleaning all day on Monday and Tuesday I couldn't help but wish she'd just stay in one spot! We were having car issues that Spencer was off dealing with. So it was just Madi and I at home, trying to get things done. Here's a video to show how fast Madi now moves. I have 3 or 4 other videos that aren't uploading right now, so I will have to post the other videos on here later!

2 comments:

Lis said...

Oh my that is SOOOOOOOO cute!!! I love it! Its almost like shes trying to walk too! I love it! AHH! I wish Lexi would follow me around... she doesnt get that yet. Thanks for posting that. Ive been wanting to see Madi in action! GO MADI! I bet shes going to walk soon!!!!

Lollidale Farm said...

Woohoo! Go Madi! What a cutie!