Milana tried encouraging Madi to start walking. She was a little bored playing with this "baby" who couldn't move as fast.
Our afternoon with Kirk, Valerie, and Milana was definitely the highlight of our weekend. The rest of the weekend consisted of watching movies, playing outside in the sun, going shopping (Petco is always a hit with Madi), and out to eat.
Even though it was a pretty uneventful weekend for Spencer and I, Madi was completely content with all the simple things. She was thrilled to just hang out here at the house and play with Truly and Lincoln. Yes, dogs are her new favorite obsession!!
6 comments:
I'm jealous, you look like you are having fun. It doesn't look like we are coming to california now, with all the other trips going on this summer, Brandon won't be able to take the time off. But we will have to sneak away from the family reunion for a few hours to see you guys, or you can come to the cabin. Afterall, it is the same cabin where Spencer proposed. Wow, that was a long time ago! A lots changed!
Im so glad you guys are getting some nice weather out there! We miss you guys back here. THe pools are OPEN! TEAR! Madi is so stinkin CUTE!!! I know i say it alll the time but really. Shes got the BEST eyes EVER!!! I love her blonde hair! I bet you could do pig tails Anie! (try a side diagonal part instead of right down the middle) Im sooooo sad shes not here to play with lexi. Its just killing me! They are totally the SAME! Doing all the same things! Okay... we can make it 4 more months. Im sure theyll be walking by then. Im getting a new lens too so you HAVE to let me take some cute FALL pictures of her when you get back! Lexi has started making faces at my camera now. LIke NOT pretty scrunchy nose faces. Shes sick of me!!!! haha!
Anie we miss you!! I wish you were here to hang out with us because it IS getting pretty lonely here too! Or maybe that's just me feeling cooped up while the weather is turning nice! You'll be home in no time, though, and then we can let the good times roll! Hey I just realized you'll be back by Aug. 30, right? I am doing a triathlon that day in Pennsylvania. Wanna do it with me? I'm trying to get Melissa to do it too... we'll see... Plus we got a new bike so now we have 3! Plenty to go around!
Petco is awesome. Kevin takes the kids there all the time. The best was the Halloween Pet Costume Contest. I'm talking elaborate costumes on cats, dogs, birds, and even a bearded dragon dressed up as a pirate.
Hey, it is great to see you and your cute family. I don't know if you remember me but it's Julie (Bastian) Homer. I saw your blog on Ashlee's. I saw that you are in the DC area right. Well, that is were we are at right now. We have need here a year in July. Have a wonderful summer.
Poor Truly sustained much abuse from these girls! It was great to see you guys and we'll definitely will get together again.
Post a Comment