With hopes of actually sending out a Christmas card this year, Spencer and I have been talking about needing a good family picture for awhile now. Well, as I've mentioned before, I have an incredibly talented friend who does everything from
making necklaces (yes, the adorable necklaces you might have seen Madi or I wearing in past pictures were made by her), to creating cool blog headers (yep, a BIG thanks goes to Melissa for our great new header), to doing hair (she's basically been my hairdresser since we moved here), to recently becoming quite the professional photographer! Being the amazing friend that she is, Melissa volunteered to take our family pictures so that we could send out Christmas cards this year. So, last week we were able to spend the morning out in our neighborhood with Melissa and her camera. What a perfect day it was, we really couldn't have asked for better weather. The sky was overcast, the leaves were golden, and the temp was in the 60's. Fall was here and I love how Melissa captured it! Thank you Melissa for being such an incredible friend and giving us our Christmas card picture! The rest of you will have to try and guess which one we're thinking of choosing! To see more of the pictures she took, click
here. Sadly, I dropped Melissa and Lexi off at the airport this morning and will not see them for the next three months. Have fun in Arizona you guys! You will definitely be missed!!!










24 comments:
They all look great!
You have one incredibly talented photographer there! And she is so lucky to have such amazing subjects to work with! They look fab! Love you!
Those are super cute!!!
Those are GREAT photos!!! Beautiful family!!
I love them! What fun family pictures! I can't wait to see which one you chose. I'm sure it was a tough one.
Love your family pictures! They are ALL so good! Good luck deciding which one(s) to put on your Christmas card! :)
yah those pictures ROCK! Well, thats mostly because of YOU GUYS! I have a long LONG way to go! I love seeing them again and seeing which ones YOU like!!! You really give me too much credit! I have no edumacation! I spent HS and college in ELECTIVES!!! and Hello? youve done MY hair too!!!!!
Your header really is the coolest in all the land though. Im going to find spencer a stamp!!!! I really am. You just WATCH ME!
PS Go with #8! thats my vote! (yah, im voting!!)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Soooo very cute you guys!! I LOVE the header picture and that black and white one of you all. Melissa IS amazing. I need Melissa down here for OUR Christmas pictures! That Madi, can she get any cuter?? I'm seriously counting down the DAYS til we get to see you all!! Beautiful pictures, once again.
Wow, you look like you belong in a catalog.
You guys are so photogenic! (Madi could be in commercials!) I think Melissa is craftier than Martha herself!! I'm just getting to know her and she leaves for 3 months, darn!
Oh my gosh! How could you possibly choose with one to use?? They are all so great...you'll have to do some sort of a collage!:)
I LOVE ALL those pictures. My favorite is the one where you guys are walking in the canopy of trees holding on to Madi's hand. However, for Christmas pic we want to see your faces! Seriously though, I love them all. Love you guys!
Wow, so cute!!!!
I just wanted to let you know about the free book on snapfish. My sister just called and said that you can go on and make a free book. I think you do have to pay for shipping, but it would be a good way to see if you like it. When you pull up the page just click on the "Oprah" button. I think it's for a short time, so I'm hoping you get this message. Let me know if you have any questions.
SOO cute! Madi is adorable!!
Are you just the cutest family, or what? I love the ones of all of you, but that one of Madi alone is just adorable! Miss you!
love them all! What a darling family! We did the tri-pod thing for our family picture this year. I with I had an awesome photog friend like yours!
love love love!!!!
great job to the photographer! you guys are darling.
AMAZING pictures! WOW those are awesome! Love you guys
What cute family pictures.
You are the most beautiful family I have ever seen!!!!!! Amazing pictures!
Your pictures are amazing! They turned out so nice. You all look great, good luck choosing the best!
Rian
Post a Comment