Madi, Ani, and Adley were a great (and probably the loudest) cheering squad! Madi had fun with the blow horn!
So much fun in fact that Ani became more interested in what Madi was doing.
So, Madi agreed to switch for awhile and hold the sign while Ani got to blow the horn! Such nice sharing!!
Tisha and Curteis both did an AMAZING job! Tisha finished the marathon in her goal time of 4 1/2 hours and Curties was just a little behind her, coming in at 5 hours 11 min. WOW!!! WAY to GO you guys. I still can't imagine running for 4 1/2 or 5 hours straight! Pretty crazy if you ask me! I got these pictures at mile 25- only ONE MORE MILE LEFT!!!
After mile 19 I mentioned how I wished I could have run with Tisha for awhile. Luckily my mom was prepared and I did a quick change in the car. I was able to meet Tisha at the end of the race and run the last mile with her. Then I headed back up to meet Cuteis and run the end with him as well! Pretty exciting- it made me feel good to provide some encouragement and support at the end of the race when they were completely exhausted! I find this picture funny because Tisha looks better than I do- after running 26 miles! You're AMAZING Tish!!
Here's Curteis, taking a rest at the end of the race! Adley was pretty worn out too- with all the cheering he did!
Curteis, with his sister Holly, who also lives in DC and drove down for the race!
I had to throw in this video of the girls because it was just so cute when they first saw each other. Ani grabbed Madi's hand and began leading her down the hall. They held hands the entire time. It was fun to see them excited to be together. Madi's already excited to see her cousins again at Thanksgiving!
9 comments:
Way to go! How fun that you were able to go down there to be their cheering squad.
thats SO exciting! Dude, your sister is my hero! I couldnt ever imagine WANTING to RUN 26 miles! EVER!!! Thats amazing that any human can actually DO THAT! Wow. And in only 4 1/2 hrs?? what? It would take me a couple of weeks to complete that one. whoa. I love the video of Ani and Madi! How cute they hold hands!!! We miss you guys! I hope you have lots of fun at thanksgiving!!! Cousins are the best!!!!
Thanks for the posting with pictures!!!! Wish I could have been there to see that and cheer Tish and Curteis on!!! One quick question.....was that mom's gray shirt you had on? LOVE YOU GUYS! LOVE the video of the cute girlies. We all decided it was Ani leading Madi on a hunt for cookies!!!!
UGH! Like Melissa, I can't believe people can run for that long! Way to go Tisha and Curteis!! I would've totally joined in with you at the last mile but I guarnantee I would've looked 10 times worse than you and Tisha after it all. Running is a workout to me, not a sport. I seriously admire those who enjoy doing these things. Lookin' good Anie. Hunter's ready to hold Madi's hand too!
Awesome! You guys are inspiring me... Crazy to train for! Love ya! It was good to talk to other day, we need to catch up again. Love you phannie
I just LOVE your family pictures! They are so cute! I wish I was there so Melissa could take pictures of us!
Also, I tagged you on my blog.
Hi Anie,
I snuck a peek at your pics after seeing Tisha's marathon post. You are such an awesome sister! The video of the little cousins together is adorable. What cute girls.
And your photo shoot pics are gorgeous! I guess it helps to have a gorgeous family, right? Take care!
Hey, since its so cold out doesnt that leave you with more time to BLOG??? Come ON! What are you up to??? im kind of going insane with the time difference and not talking to you everyday. I always go to call you when your in your BTR!!! I NEED MY ANIE FIX! Mostly because I call you to complain. I need to complain!!!! I dont really have much to complain about but I CAN find ssomething! OH! I know... Lexi has Madi's cold! Only its not FROM Madi! But that same snot rocket nose of sneezing snot. Say that 10 times fast!!!! I think im getting it. Im so tired. Shes sleeping in my room tonight. Ah. Its gonna be a LONG ONE. At least thanks to you I can give her a full teaspoon of medicine! I never would have known!!! My eyes burn. Im supposed to go make shirts for the midnight showing of that movie. I dont really want to. Im tired. Do you like how long and personal my comment is? I bet no one would read it if you would POST SOMETHING ELSE!!!!! Although, it has only been two days. I guess we/I just miss you. i supposed i should just email you hu?
Madi and Ani are so cute. I love Madi's little toddle... I finally have the internet after 12 days. We just moved. I will post soon!
Post a Comment