Biggest complaints: Being tired and having achy legs. You should see my varicose veins (ya, not the most attractive things)! They've gotten progressively worse each week. I'm going to have to buy compression stockings this time around. My doctor gave me a prescription and when I went to buy them they were $86! Wow! I decided to wait a bit!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
13 Weeks
One thing I wish I would have been better at while pregnant with Madi is taking belly pictures each month and noting how I was feeling at each stage. Several times I've found myself wondering, "What did I look like when I was this far along with Madi?" or "How did I feel at this stage with Madi?" So, my monthly posts of belly pictures begin today!! For me this is the stage that I dislike the most. While it's still a little too early to tell that I'm really pregnant, my belly is definitely bigger. My pants are feeling snug around the waist. Standing up is fine, but when I sit down I feel like I've eaten too much and need to unbutton the top button. My shirts are getting pretty snug and when I sit down it just looks like I have a big gut! It's the stage that you don't look pregnant- everyone just thinks you've put on some weight. Plus, my stomach isn't the cute, hard, round belly- it's just pudgy!

Biggest complaints: Being tired and having achy legs. You should see my varicose veins (ya, not the most attractive things)! They've gotten progressively worse each week. I'm going to have to buy compression stockings this time around. My doctor gave me a prescription and when I went to buy them they were $86! Wow! I decided to wait a bit!
Biggest complaints: Being tired and having achy legs. You should see my varicose veins (ya, not the most attractive things)! They've gotten progressively worse each week. I'm going to have to buy compression stockings this time around. My doctor gave me a prescription and when I went to buy them they were $86! Wow! I decided to wait a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
You're so stinkin' cute 13 weeks preggars! Good job!
What a cute little preggo girl you are! I love the pregnant pictures.
Aw it's the cute little baby bump! :)
Oh, yes. The compression hose. They are a monster. I had to wear them, too...starting on #2. By #5, I said, "forget these! I'm just going to face the pain!"
I remember the "rubber band" trick you used with Madi--is it ready to be put into play? You look FABULOUS!
Cheryl
PS Buy compression hose at the drug store . . .
You look so cute! I wish I would have done a monthly photo of my belly with all my kids but am so glad I did it with our last. Hope we can get together soon. It would be so fun.
pssshh... theres NOTHING PUDGY ABOUT YOU!!!! WHat ever! You look SO cute!!!!!!!! and you hardly have a belly. You look like your stickin it out to Have SOMETHING!!!! I have a bigger gut than that!!! I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT YOUR LITTLE ONE IS IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling about the same. Pudgy! Like I just put on a little holiday weight. You are only a week and a half ahead!
Why didn't you post a picture of your varicose veins?? Just kidding...
Congratulations! (That's for forgetting a million times to tell you that). Anyway, you look cute! I remember on Tyler I didn't have a round cute pregnant belly until like I dunno 28 weeks or something. It sucked. It looked like I had a giant gut with a dent in the middle. I look forward to the weekly pics!
CUTE picture. In less than 2 months we'll know what you're having!!! AWESOME!! Can't WAIT to find out!
p.s. Matt and I are secretly hoping you have a boy even though we know you two are probably wanting another girl.
You look so skinny, besides the baby bump! Thank you for keeping your stomach covered. I'm excited for you!
I hate this stage too. At least you should be done with morning sickness. You probably won't look prego until 20 weeks!
You look great. You are so lucky you are tall...I look like a whale too early on! You seem to be doing better!
I spent a little while reading your blog today...Loved the pictures of Christmas and all. You are looking so cute already with your little belly. Hope you are feeling good...tired, but good. Happy New Year to you and Spencer and Madi!
Love, Debi
You look great! I still have photos I took of my progressivly growing belly when I was pregnant with Ava. I agree...go to walgreens or somewhere like that and look for a pair. They should be cheaper...but you really should use them! I worry about you!!!!
Congratulations! You look amazing- what a beautiful pregnant lady you are! That is so so exciting Anie.
Erin
Post a Comment