Tuesday, January 27, 2009

26 Random Things

I was tagged on Facebook today (thanks Candis :)! However, I NEVER use facebook (I only get on to confirm someone as a friend and then I get right back off), so I am breaking the rules a bit (I hope that's ok)! Below are the rules I was given. And just so you know, if you are reading this, you are now tagged to do this post as well! Enjoy!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 26 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged (or cheat like I did:). Oh, and please leave me a comment if you are planning on completing this tag! I always think these are so much fun to read!

1. I strongly dislike the cold!
2. I am happiest when I'm outside in the WARM sun, relaxing (preferably with some type of body of water nearby)!
3. I LOVE the mornings.
4. I like getting up before everyone else. If Spencer wakes up earlier than me to give me a morning to sleep in, I usually canNOT sleep knowing that he and Madi are already awake.
5. If I could, I'd love to be able to spend at least an hour at the gym everyday.
6. I am NOT a crafty person.
7. I wish I was though.
8. I CRAVE sweets- mostly chewy types of candy (licorice, Mike-n-Ikes, skittles, Swedish fish, etc.)
9. I'm not a big fan of chocolate.
10. I'm a clean freak!
11. I'm a loner. If I don't get any alone time in a day I'm not a happy camper (this became a bit of an issue when Spencer and I were dating)!
12. Large groups of people stress me out.
13. I LOVE teaching and miss being able to on a regular basis.
14. I do not enjoy shopping.
15. I'm trying to become a better cook.
16. I care a LOT about what Spencer thinks- sometimes too much.
17. I'm a homebody.
18. I'm excited to someday have a house with a backyard.
19. I've always wanted a lot of kids.
20. I'm looking forward to February 20th, when we find out if we're having a boy or a girl!!
21. I thrive on being organized and knowing exactly where everything is.
22. I can sleep anywhere.
23. I love going to bed early.
24. I'm super tired of my never ending pregnancy break-outs!
25. I'm loving my growing belly though!
26. I love living in a place that I never ever thought I'd live (even if it is a little colder than I'd like)!

8 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

I never thought I'd live in MD, either. I never gave it a single thought. I like it though! I ove growing bellies, too. I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Tisha said...

hey- what about barbies and shared bedrooms? :) xoxo

Heidi said...

Oh exciting you get to find out in less than a month! Oh and I love going to bed early too, I look forward to it each day

Lis said...

hey you should have put a WARNING YOUR TAGGED IF YOU READ THIS UP AT THE TOP! No fair! You know i always look at your blog!!!! psssh. CHEATER! Anyway you for got number 26.5 IM SO EXCITED FOR MELISSA TO COME HOME!!! Although that should have been more like number ONE, but ill go ahead and over look the over look here. Im really excited to find out what your having TOO!!! Maybe Lexi and I will just come with you guys to your appt!!! hahah!!! ONLY JOKING!

Anonymous said...

I love reading tags too. It's always fun reading random things about people because you learn a bunch of smaller things. Btw, I don't believe that you are not a crafty person Mrs. Homemade Christmas card (doesn't matter WHO made them) AND remember our Valentine cards we made last Feb? Yep, you're crafty. We're excited for baby Jenkins #2!! I wish I could see that growing belly of yours!!

momster said...

I am not admitting to having read your post, so I am not tagged. But where are books, and book group, and your book groupies? huh?

Hmmm....now that I think about it, those are just so obvious that you wouldn't list them would you? Everyone knows you love your book groupies the mostest!

Dan and Bec said...

You have got to tell me the secret to being a morning person! I am glad you and Spencer decided to adventure to cold Maryland! I'm excited to hear your new on February 20th! What are you hoping for?

Roxy said...

You are your mother's daughter - except for the chocolate thing.