Thursday, January 15, 2009

I DID IT!

I finally finished my first blog book! This was a project I started back in September when I got home from California and I'd just never got around to finishing. When I heard from my sister that Blurb no longer supports blogger, and that she was having trouble uploading her blog, I freaked out and got my book finished that weekend. Luckily it worked for me since I had started my book months ago. Madi's super excited to have her "First Year Book" finished! Now I gotta started working on our family book for 2008. We'll see how long it takes me to do that one!


13 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so mad about Blurb! I made a book from our first year blog on blurb and now I can't have books to match- boo.

Brian or Julie said...

That is so cool! I knew you could do that but I don't know how. Was it hard? What did you have to do? I need to learn so I can do one.

Heidi said...

I haven't found another website that converts blogs to books yet- if you find one let me know!

Safire said...

Wait, Blurb doesn't do it any more?! Arg!! I was counting on them. *pouts in corner*

Can you bring the book to book club so I can ooh and ahh over it?

Jen said...

Wow! That looks even more amazing than I thought! Great job, Anie! Think I'll try it! This definetly motivates me!

Lis said...

WHAT? BLOGGER NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY BLERB???????????????? WHAT?????? What am i supposed to do NOW?? crap. im way behind anyway. Youre my hero!

Kents said...

I need more details, websites, etc. :-) I've started printing my blog pages on our printer.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Nice work! You are so good. If I made my blog into a book it would be boring. Maybe I should blog about more interesting things (read: RELEVANT) and then I could chronicle it for historic purposes! Also I am ALMOST feeling back in my groove since coming home, but I won't quite be there until we hang out! I haven't even seen you, darn it!

Kimberly said...

I love Blurb! Even back when they supported Blogger, I had problems because I had too many posts. I still use Blurb and just copy/paste everything into the software. Sure, it takes a little longer, but you can't beat the price of their books!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Anie! That looks like a thick book too! (I hope you're eating like KINGS at your house! haha)

tylerandmommy said...

I LOVE it! We used mypublisher.com to make a photo book for Josh's parents with all his and his brother's old photos, but I didn't know you could make blog books! HOW CUTE!

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting the book finished, Anie! Madi looks so cute in these pictures...she's getting so big. Miss you all lots!!

Lollidale Farm said...

I want to see the book, too! There HAS to be another company out there that will do it with blogger, don't you think?