Okay, so I was DYING over how Elle moves her feet! Its SOOOOOO stinking cute! I love that your girls look so much like sisters, but still look totally different!
The second one made me a little sad. I SOOOO want Lexi to have a sister! They are just ADORABLE! I guess she'll have to settle for good friends for now! Im scared of how much shes going to "LIKE" Elle! Elle may not like Lexi too much! She tries to carry Tagg around..... if that gives you any idea! =)
1 comment:
Okay, so I was DYING over how Elle moves her feet! Its SOOOOOO stinking cute! I love that your girls look so much like sisters, but still look totally different!
The second one made me a little sad. I SOOOO want Lexi to have a sister! They are just ADORABLE! I guess she'll have to settle for good friends for now! Im scared of how much shes going to "LIKE" Elle! Elle may not like Lexi too much! She tries to carry Tagg around..... if that gives you any idea! =)
Post a Comment