
Well, he did it! Spencer graduated from law school (on Sunday). What an accomplishment! I couldn't be more proud!! It was a fast and furious week filled with family in town, site seeing, graduation, saying goodbye, packing, and now moving- all in ONE week! Tomorrow's the big moving day and I still feel like there's so much to do (moving, and everything associated with it, is definitely up there on the worst things ever)! I really shouldn't even be on the computer right now but I actually have to pack it up. And since I don't know when I'll be seeing it again (thinking about ground shipping it to CA) I figured I should get on and add a short update before my leave of absence. I have some big posts coming soon of:
1) All our fun with Spencer's family here for graduation
2) Graduation day
3) Moving
4) And by the time I get my computer back- the Rudd family reunion (and probably several other new posts).
I hate getting behind, but I've packed my journal and vow to write daily (well, at least once a week). I love having these records to look back at and it kills me when life gets too busy to record it. So for now, I'll leave just a sneak peak of the graduate (and family)!

6 comments:
Anie, what great pictures! I've been thinking about you this week. Hope everything is going smoothly. Thanks for the fun last weekend! It was just what I needed! Have fun with your family next week! Happy studying, Spencer!
Congrats to spencer and YOU as well!!!! I wish we could have been around for all the fun stuff, but you know we MOVED and everything.... Im so excited to see WHERE you end up dude! I hope its TEXAS! dallas perhaps? Maybe Austin? All great places! (close places..) the best part is... well, Ill email that one to you! Something I heard today and it made me laugh and think of you! But yey to a job well done and Im sorry you had to go through all the packing and moving. for sure it iS THE WORST!
Congrats to you both! So exciting! Good luck with the moving - that's definitely the worst part.
Congratulations! What a great time in the east! What a great week! What a tremendous family!
Hope the move goes smoothly! (it is sunny and 88* in California today--hope that helps) :)
Congrats Spencer! And you look so pretty Anie. :) Good luck in Cali and COME BACK SOON!
Congratulations Spencer!! What an accomplishment! Your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment