I'd kinda lost patience with the whole name writing thing. Madi would always get silly for me and just write letters all over the paper. Luckily Spencer's got more patience. He's been working with Madi in the mornings while I'm at the gym. When I got home today Madi was bursting to show me what she wrote- all by herself!
It was taking the picture of it that was the hard part. She wouldn't hold her paper still so I finally grabbed it and snapped fast!

5 comments:
What awesome penmanship!
Hooray for Madi!
WOW nice work Madi! Kate has had a hard time with the name-writing too... and she only has 4 letters! I feel bad for Brooklyn...
YAY Madi!! Tyler loves to write his name. They should send each other letters... GIMME YOUR ADDRESS WOMAN!!
Way to go Madi, all by yourself! I wish you guys could do preschool with us this Fall. It is fun to get updates from your blog. It looks like you are having a great time with family. Good Luck Spencer with studying and the big test!
Post a Comment