Monday, July 26, 2010

Testing . . . 1,2,3 . . . Testing

Well, the long awaited (and dreaded) week has finally arrived. The reason for our stay in California is now here. Spencer checked into his hotel this afternoon and won't return until Thursday night when the Bar is over. I'm completely confident that Spencer will do awesome and pass his first time, but he tells me that I have NO clue what this test is like. He says he's trying to be optimistic but that he won't be totally surprised if he has to retake it in February. He's described it as maddening- just too much information, one cannot possibly retain and apply all of it. And the crazy thing is that I've never seen someone study for so long and so hard as I've watched Spencer study these past 9 weeks. I'm my opinion, he's as ready as he'll ever be. But I know he'd appreciate the added thoughts, prayers, and best wishes. So for any of you reading this Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday- send good vibes Spencer's way.

Best of luck babe- we're thinking and praying for you!

8 comments:

martyrudd said...

YES...we are all praying for you, Spencer, and taking good care of your wife and babies while you're applying all your knowledge and skills. We love you all. xoxoxMOM

PS. Can't believe 9 weeks have already come and gone!!

GO Gray's said...

seriously my head hurts just thinking about taking the bar!!!! Good Luck!!!

tylerandmommy said...

Good Luck Spencer! Great idea for him to check into a hotel - now he has no added distractions. Wait...maybe room service is a distraction. Be stong Spencer...be strong! And then pass the bar and bring your family back to Maryland!!!

Chaoyi said...

Best of luck, Spencer!! I hope he checked into a hotel with a hot tub so YOU can at least use his key card to get in... :)
I am sure he will do great. Meanwhile, be strong for taking care of the kiddos by yourself Anie.

Popi and CeCe said...

Go Spencer! Our most positive thoughts and prayers are there with you! Just think . . . next time you see Spencer . . .you will be on VACATION!

Karen said...

GOOD LUCK SPENCER!!! Jer said he will be calling on Thursday night :o) We'll be thinking of ALL of you, and know that everything will work out the way it's supposed to. We've learned that from years of experience with these horrendous life-altering tests :o)

Have faith!!! We love you!!!
Love, JKB&E

家唐銘 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Sending good vibes! How long will he have to wait to find out? I remember it killed Todd waiting for his lsat! We are mostly settled now with only one week before Todd starts school.