Saturday, February 19, 2011

Feels like Spring

We've had some gorgeous days this week- yesterday was 75 degrees! Madi keeps asking if it's finally spring. We hit up the parks, had some picnics, and wore flip flops, t-shirts and capris! It was just what I needed to get me through the rest of the winter! Now if only the darn wind would go away, we could enjoy the 54 degrees it's going to be today.
Our park date yesterday: Brooklyn, Elle, Madi, Kate, and Dean

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So cute! I didnt recognize Elle at first...it has been far too long since we have seen you guys! Are you making a trip this way anytime this summer?

JoSue said...

I feel ya. I never realized how a nice day of weather can lift my spirits after being indoors for so long!!! We have TERRIBLE wind here and of course the babies can't handle it quite yet so we are stuck inside for a while still. February is almost over.... Glad you got out to enjoy the 70 degree weather though. Clark thinks the 70's are PERFECT. I prefer a little warmer in the 80's but both are acceptable. :) love you guys. xoxo

Karlie Ann Ady said...

Those are cute kids!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Oh my goodness SOOO cute! I love the little pairs of girls. Dean was one lucky kid on that date! I totally need to read your blog faster.