It's so sweet, innocent, and quite adorable when they're two, but just wondering- when do I need to lay down the law with the no kissing before 16 rule??
I really can't get over this picture! I giggle every time I see it. They are SO sweet. Weston's not putting up much of a fight, is he! He's lovin' every second. I'd better keep an eye on HIM, too!!! I love his "fish-face pucker". It's the only time you can see cheek bones on that delicious face!
Seriously laughed out loud when I saw this! Boy she sure takes matters into her own hands doesn't she....reminds me a little of her mama! Cute cute girl! Love her! Love you!
7 comments:
I L-O-V-E that she is grabing his face, it makes it all the more romantic! This is the cutest picture!! Xoxo
haha SO cute! Dean's got a formidable foe in Weston! I know I want to kiss those cute cheeks :) Awesome shot, too, with the sunshine!
That is AWESOME! I love how Wes's eyes are closed! Elle has the hand position down already! Too Funny!
That is too cute! You better watch that girl! You could enter this picture in a contest!
I really can't get over this picture! I giggle every time I see it. They are SO sweet.
Weston's not putting up much of a fight, is he! He's lovin' every second. I'd better keep an eye on HIM, too!!!
I love his "fish-face pucker". It's the only time you can see cheek bones on that delicious face!
Cute picture! You've got trouble on your hands in the near future...
Seriously laughed out loud when I saw this! Boy she sure takes matters into her own hands doesn't she....reminds me a little of her mama! Cute cute girl! Love her! Love you!
Post a Comment