-the books they read: Chicka chicka boom boom
-her teachers attention signals: lights out and the kids stop and put their arms across their chest
-how she's supposed to sit while her teacher is talking: hands folded in her lap
-class incentives: marbles in jar when they're good and a prize when the jar is full
-what made her nervous: putting her water bottle into the wrong teacher's basket after snack time (I guess they eat outside with all the other kindergarten classes)
-what happens if someone gets in trouble: they change their card to a different color. Then she informs me that she'll never have to change to purple cause that's really bad and she would never do anything like that.
-what happens if someone gets in trouble: they change their card to a different color. Then she informs me that she'll never have to change to purple cause that's really bad and she would never do anything like that.
-her favorite thing of the day: meeting the principal and hugging the big bear in the office
-where I could drop off her lunch if she ever forgot it: in a basket in the office
-where I could drop off her lunch if she ever forgot it: in a basket in the office
-how she thought a certain song during singing time was funny: something about peeling a banana and there's some silly spitting sound at the end. ??
-who she played with: Addie and Mia
It was fun to hear Madi so excited about school!
What I also loved about the day was how interested Madi was in hearing what Elle did while she was away. Madi asks, "Did Elle have school time today?" I excitedly told Elle to get her project to show Madi. Elle proudly shows Madi what she made and where she wrote her name. Madi was SO impressed! She kept asking me if Elle really wrote her name all by herself. I kept insisting that she did. Finally Madi says, "Mom, are you really telling me the truth?!" I say "yes". Then Madi runs off to do something at her art table. She comes back with a beautiful picture of flowers and trees in her hand to give to Elle for doing such a good job. Such a sweet sister!


2 comments:
Love the face of Elle saying 'CHEESE' in this pic!! And the cake pop...didn't I read somewhere that it is grandparents day soon?? Looks yummy:) xoxox
PS. Glad Madi had a great second day of school.
Post a Comment