It's always a treat for me to see my kids having fun with their little friends. One thing I love about finally living in a permanent location is knowing that my kids are making friends they're gonna grow up with - go to seminary with, attend football games, dances, parties, and probably even graduate from High School with. I look forward to watching Elle and Easton grow up together.
This picture would have been my favorite if Elle wasn't making an extra goofy face!
After dropping Easton off at home, we picked Madi up from school and headed over to Adam and Lora's to go swimming (it's been a crazy hot week - I'm totally over this heat and more than ready for fall)! I couldn't get in the pool (leg surgery done 5 days earlier and still under doctors orders of wearing my stocking 24/7 and not swimming for 7 days), and Elle wouldn't swim if I wasn't in there to help her, but Calvin had a good time hanging out with his buddy Houston! I love getting these two boys together!
We put them in the pack-n-play to hang together.
The fun lasted long enough for Madi to swim 3 laps (one at a time) all by herself (well, with Lora in the water encouraging every stroke of the way)! I got it on video for Spencer to watch after work. We were all so proud! After Madi's last lap, Houston was worming his way around the pack-n-play kicking Cal in the stomach in the process, while Cal just sat there holding onto a toy crying. Silly boys! Not sure if Adam and Lora will be in Camarillo for the long haul, but I can guarantee our boys will grow up being little buddies.
Houston trying to apologize! :)








1 comment:
I don't know about that extra silly face of Elle's...I think it's pretty cute!! Miss my Camarillo kids:) Just in case this shows up as Tisha...it's your mama using Tisha's computer. xoxox
Post a Comment