Friday, March 29, 2013

1st hair cut

Cal's hair has been driving me crazy for the past couple of months, but my mom begged for me to wait and let her cut it on his first birthday. So I waited... and waited... and waited. Then one week before she got here, I couldn't stand it any longer. One night after his evening bath, I put him on my lap in front of a "kids love trains" youtube video and snipped away. It wasn't anything fabulous, but just trimming up the back and sides made it all better for me. Check out how long it'd gotten.
It was nice not to have to tuck his hair behind his ears anymore. Ya, it was still long, but not driving me crazy anymore. I sure was excited for Gram to give Cal his first "real" haircut though!

Check out all that hair:
Cal was a champ and sat super still the entire time. But yes, that is an ipad with the train video playing. Cal sure loves trains!
I tell ya, he was glued to that ipad!
My baby looks like such a big boy now!
Thanks Gram for the handsome haircut! 

1 comment:

martyrudd said...

Awe!!! Love these pics of Calvin and his first haircut. Thanks for documenting this fun occasion!!