Can't believe I've only done two posts this month! On my morning runs I like to organize my thoughts and I usually write blog posts in my mind while I run - it's quite therapeutic for me. But then later I realize I never actually recorded any of those thoughts, events, frustrations on my blog. I have a lot of catching up to do before I forget.
Spencer's been working non stop this month and I'm exhausted from evening after evening of doing bedtime alone or just having bedtime pushed back later than I'd like it to. The whole time change threw everything off and Madi's never ready for bed before 8pm anymore! Oh how I miss the nights of everyone in bed by 7pm!
My girls are going through some weird stuff right now (which is a whole other post by itself though). It's just completely draining and has kept me on my toes. Spencer and I talk daily about how desperately we're in need of a vacation - just the 2 of us!
My mom flies in tomorrow morning and will be here all weekend (Dad will join Thursday night). Looking forward to having an extra set (or two) of hands for all the things I've got going this week. Cal's birthday is Wednesday - gotta figure out a present for him and what cake to make. And I'm determined to set some real solid Easter traditions this year. I'm pretty much stealing all my ideas from one of the Eyre daughters (Spencer teases me about being obsessed with the Eyre family. It's true though- all my ideas come from their books or blogs lately). Check out her ideas here.
Anyway, my bed is covered in clothes, and my desk in Easter ideas to finish. So I gotta run for now. Happy Easter Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment