We're spoiled here in Camarillo with gorgeous weather year round. The winter never gets too cold, and most of our summer is usually in the high 70's (perfection in my opinion). Actually, most of the homes in Camarillo don't have AC. I didn't even know that we didn't have AC until mid August of our first summer here. But every summer there's a couple weeks that are much too hot for a non-air conditioned house. This past week has been one of those.
In attempts to try to stay cool, we hit up the beach 3 times this week! Then pool invites from friends, and today I busted out the blow-up pool to survive a warm afternoon. Windows open, fans cranking, no blankets in bed - this is not how September is supposed to feel! I'm ready for some fall temps!!
Sand mermaids:
I love how Elle makes a new friend everywhere we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment