I wonder if our "favorite activites" or games we play will change as the kids get older. I hope climbing the sandhill will always be a favorite for our family, but I'm sure we'll add other favorite games to the list. Our Sunday afternoon family meetings have become few and far between which I'm hoping will change as the kids get older - I look forward to great discussions that don't end with kids freaking out or crawling under or on top of the table.
Sure love this family of mine and all the traditions we're creating together! I found this cute little book Madi created the other day and thought it perfect to share on this post! She drew pictures of each member of our family and then wrote a "hint" about the person - something to help you distinguish who they are without giving away their identity. She also included a "fact" about each person! This book is definitely a keeper!
Dad
Hint: Trying to play with everyone before he leaves.
Talent: Drawing
Pretty great picture of me vacumning!
Madi
Hint: Wants to learn more science.
Talent: Playing the piano and singing
Elle
Hint: Loving and looking-out for other people.
Talent: cartwheels
Cal
Hint: He likes to chase birds. He is so sweet too!
Talent: Somersaults
Some things we like to do as a family:
* Go swimming
* Play UNO
* Go to a park
* Sandhill
* Beach
* Kisses on hand (girls can't go to bed or leave for school until they get one)
* Travel
* Family home evening
This sweet little book summed up our family perfectly! Thanks Madi for documenting for us!










2 comments:
Oops...forgot 'trips to Grampapa's house!'
This is definitely a keeper!
Madi is so cute she always has a little something to make!! Madi- I love you little sweet
Post a Comment