At 3 months old, his typical schedule is:
bath around 7pmnurse about 7:30
bed 8pm
cry for 15-20 min. (sometimes we have to go into help him but many times he's fallen asleep after crying 20 min. There's been 2 or 3 times this month where I've put him to bed wide awake and he puts himself to sleep. SO awesome)!!
He wakes up once at night - usually around 2:30 or 3:30am, eats and goes right back to sleep (usually only 1/2 hour). We had a couple nights this past month of sleeping till 5am! It was amazing!
His longest night sleeping stretch this month was 9 hours!
Naps are still hit or miss which I'm ok with since he's sleeping so good at night.
The earlier bedtime has been so nice - it's wonderful having a little bit of time to myself at night before bed. James continues to be loved and adored by his brother and sisters. I love hearing Calvin say things like, "Let me see James - I haven't gotten to see him yet. . . Oh he's so cute. . . . James is the sweetest baby ever."
There's usually always someone ready and willing to play with him, read to him, and hang out with him so I can get things done around the house.
When James isn't napping (crying or making noises in his bed) one of the other kids will usually go in, rock his cradle, sing him a song, read him a book, and next thing I know James will be asleep. I can always tell when Calvin's the one who got James to sleep cause he'll have all sorts of toys tucked around him!
May 7th was James' first time in the bumbo. Love having him be able to sit up and not always laying on the floor or in our arms.
LOVE him SO much!!
















1 comment:
Can't wait to meet James I'm ready to see him in person!! xoxox
Post a Comment