On April 24th a stake meeting was called to discuss new ward boundaries. At the meeting our 5 Camarillo wards were condensed to 4 wards. Everyone was released from their ward callings (all stake callings stayed the same) except for 4 of the Bishops. Our Camarillo 6th ward became Santa Rosa ward. The changes were pretty crazy for most people - our ward didn't change too much though.
It was weird being released from my calling like that. After serving as Primary President for over 3 years it seemed very sudden. I breathed a huge sign of relief though and felt a weight lifted from my shoulders! An official thank you was emailed to me later that evening.
It's been a few busy weeks since then and we almost have our primary reorganized. Life just doesn't seem to be slowing down. It's killing me not to have my blog updated. I've got a bunch of posts to finish. James is growing so fast and I can't document all that I want to. Soon!!



No comments:
Post a Comment