It was a great birthday!!! Full of awesome surprises, great friends, a wonderful husband, and lots of kind messages, phone calls, and drop-byes!
The surprises started early when I opened the door to head out on my run and found balloons and a huge bouquet of flowers from the Putmans! I felt so very loved.
My friend Jessica Dalhquist threw a little birthday brunch for me at her house at 10am. it was such a treat to spend the morning with some of my very closest friends. I felt beyond spoiled!
My sweet visiting teachers stopped by on my way out the door in the morning with tulips (I LOVE tulips). SO so thoughtful!!
Cal went to school at noon and it was nice to have a break while James napped from 12:15 - 2:15pm. I was able to lay down and respond to many messages and text thank yous to all my friends who helped me celebrate my day!
I picked up the girls from school at 2:30 and Cal from school at 3pm, then home to regroup before piano lessons at 5:45. Karalee is so sweet and brought me a huge bouquet of flowers with a potted herb garden from Trader Joes. Love her!
After piano lessons we headed out to Cheesecake Factory for dinner as a family!
It was a great day celebrating turning 37!!

No comments:
Post a Comment