A week after bringing Madilyn home from the hospital, we started the craziness of packing and moving. Luckily we had some great help which made the whole event a little less overwhelming (thanks mom). At the end of July, Spencer made a cross-country trip with his dad, driving our car out to Maryland (thanks for coming along dad).

A few days later Madi and I flew into Reagan International airport in Washington DC to join them. We spent the next month unpacking and getting to know the area.

Then Spencer started law school on August 23rd. WOW- so many changes!

We love living here and I'm super excited to begin exploring. There is so much to see and do!
3 comments:
Great road trip. Camarillo to Kansas City in 1.25 days; KC to DC in 2 days including all the Church history sites in Missouri and the Horse Park in Kentucky. Our distance travelled every day proves my already proven theory that adding girls to the car would have slowed us down at a rate of an extra 30 minutes per female every 100 miles.
How do you figure that DAD? Females only add extra time by making the trip more interesting! We have a keen sense of finding all the best shopping spots along the way!
Mrs.Jenkins I have a photo of my 4th grade teacher she looks exactly like U!!! Can I mail it to U?
Post a Comment