Hanging out with one of her older friends gave Madi a taste of her own medicine!
Just a side note: Madi LOVES hanging out with her good friends Lexi and Hunter. She gets along with them great. It just seemed funny to have a picture of Madi looking like she's pushing Lexi, and then in turn looking like she's been the victim with Hunter. You gotta love Hunter's facial expression!! Looks like quite the bully!
4 comments:
HAHA! This is GREAT! I do love the look on hunters face! HA! Its funny because hes so sweet! And so is Madi! I really think Madi just wanted to feel Lexi to make sure she was a baby and not a marshmallow!!! Shes kinda puffy you know!
Those are FUNNY!!! She's such a cute girl!
That last picture is hilarious! How fun that she gets to hang out with friends!!
Awesome pics! Hunter's camo jacket makes him look more tough than he really is. Seems like Hunter's looking at the camera being like "Am I in trouble? I barely touched her."
Too funny!
Post a Comment