Madi just turned 7 months old! Since she doesn't get to see the doctor, get shots, or anything exciting, I figured we better have some sort of celebration. So, I let Madi invite all of her friends over (well- the stuffed animal kind that is) for a little celebration! What a party Madi had! She enjoyed all the attention her friends gave her.

Madi felt she was now old enough for a little treat, so we ended the party with some yummy dessert!!

She was a little shocked when I told her she is still too young for a cell phone though!
7 comments:
She does look shocked to have the cell phone. :) So cute!
How cute. Happy birthday Madi! I love the pictures, she has the best facial expressions.
Happy Birthday - Madi. Of course, I already told her that because she does know how to use her cell phone and she called Gram Rox. Asked if I'd send her a box of goodies. Smart child!!!
I love those pictures! Her "friends" are adorable, and her cell phone face is priceless! Happy 7 months!
7 months and no cell phone? What kind of parents are you? If she wants it, you get her one! That's what we try to live by! When she comes to her favorite Aunt Lindsay's house, I will definately let her have whatever she wants!
Thats so funny!!! Lexi discovered my cell phone this week too! She spent a good part of this morning sucking on it. Love all the little friends! She has so many! HOW FUN!!!! Did she really eat the cookie?? What did she think? Did she love it??
So cute!!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate! :) I can't believe she's that old already!
Post a Comment