Growing up people always told me how much I was just like my mom. What a compliment that was! I was always super excited for the day I'd have a daughter of my own so that I could teach her how to enjoy life, Anie style!! You gotta start 'em young. So, as anyone can guess, Madi is my daily workout partner. And even though its not warm and sunny outside, she is practicing how to wear her shades, just like her mama, cause summer is right around the corner! While she may be living in Maryland, she still is my Southern California girl!!

Head band. check. Sweat suit. check. Let's do some leg kicks mom!!

5 pound weight? That's under 1/3 my body weight. No problem.

No Madi, that's not sunscreen...that's your butt paste!!
10 comments:
Oh Anie, thanks for the sweet compliment. I loved those 5 am workouts at the YMCA with you!! And now Madi will join us!!Gram will be ready when you come next time with her gangster fit on. xoxoxMOM
Im totally cracking up! Love the work our gear Madi! You look so cute in your head band!! It almost says your name on it! Oh and were ready for summer over here too. Sadly its snowing again. =(
She is sooo adorable!! I love that she has a sweat suit and matching sweat band... so fun!! Darcy :)
She has a better work out routine than I do!
She's so cute! I love reading your blog!
I love Madi's expression in the first picture. Why does she have to grow up so fast, so far away? She is the cutest! She will love looking at all the fun pictures you have taken of her someday!
Haha!! I can't believe you have a pink sweatband for her! SO cute!! She's one fashionable girl!
WOOOOO Go Madi! Will you be my personal trainer when it's time for me to get back in shape for summer?
Clark is sitting next to me laughing his head off. Great post. Love you
Oh my she is soooo big and so darling. Anie,you are the work out queen...even still?!! Good for you and Madi!
Post a Comment