It's been a rough couple of days for Madilyn. She is now recovering from her first case of a cough and running nose. I never thought it would be so hard for me to see my child sick. It's hard not to feel bad when she struggles to breathe through her nose and doesn't understand why I keep wiping it when she's already so uncomfortable! I haven't yet been able to capture the picture of her snot bubbles coming out of both nostrils- it's quite the sight! The picture above is right after a dinner of tomato soup. The warm soup did a great job of unstuffing her nose.
To Madi's credit, she's been such a trooper through this whole ordeal. Even with how miserable she feels, she always manages to smile and laugh through it all!!
6 comments:
Sorry Madi! I hope you get all better real soon. Lexi said she feels for ya! She also hates me going anywhere NEAR her nose. Shes looking forward to play time again when youre feeling better!
Poor Baby! You have company! EVERYONE in CA is sick too. I sent home 5 students yesterday with the flu--ICK! All the others are hacking, sneezing and blowing! It's a germ fest! Hope you all feel better soon.
Eric is sick here! He has had a fever and runny nose and Kaitlyn has been coughing. YUCK! They've got to get better before next Tuesday when they go to Camarillo! I hope Madi gets better soon. Give her hugs and kisses from us!
oh man, i am scared for the day my baby gets sick. i think it is harder on us mom's then it is on the baby.
Poor girl! She was so cute on Sunday with her snot bubbles. :P
Never is there a time when a parent feels more helpless than when their kid is sick! What a bummer. Reina is under the weather right now too. The one upside to sick kids though--extra cuddling, which I LOVE.
Post a Comment