Madi's got quite the crazy hair these days! I've been trying to get a good shot to document all of her little fine hairs everywhere. This is the best I was able to do for the time being and with the camera I have. It's hard to imagine what she'll look like with long hair someday! But oh how excited I am for it!

A typical hair day for Madilyn.

A typical Madi face!
6 comments:
AHHHHH!!! I'm trying to get some headbands to you to try and help tame that hair! Love those pants she has on. They look like the ones I had for Ava!? Those were my favorite! So cute! Big kisses to a cute girl!
I noticed her hair the other day and thought it was so cute! At least she can eventually grow it out and let it lay flat (Andrew is not so lucky....his either needs to be shaved or it stands up straight!)
Yeah Brooklyn's hair does that. Not quite as much as Madi though. Let me know if you find something that works well.
So cute! Nothing works to tame it! At least nothing worked 4 1/2 years ago when Kaitlyn had hair like that! Hers was crazy for a long time!
When ever we drive down Scott Rd on our way to/from the freeway and Gma Brown's house, Hannah always says, "there's Anie's house!" Then she talks about the tiny baby in your tummy. Wow, your tiny baby is getting so big. Don't worry, one day when Madi is 2, she will have hair. It's hard to have a bald little girl.
Its getting long! I know youre probably anti... but ive been putting hair spray in Lexi's hair! It works like a charm! Lexi has flat hair though... madi's got lots of volume!
Post a Comment