Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Favorite Spot

Spencer, Madilyn and I fly out to LA in exactally 2 weeks from today! We are super excited about going! We can hardly wait to see all our family and friends! However, even with how excited we are, it is still so hard to think about leaving! As I go through my daily activities, I've realized how much I am going to miss all the things around here! I've really tried to slow down and enjoy the last few weeks. Yes, I know we are coming back, but 3 months is a LONG time! There are lots of things that I am going to miss (mostly our ward and friends), but I have to say that the thing I like best about living here is the TREES!!! It really is an incredibly gorgeous area! Each place we've lived has their things that I've missed after moving away, and here it will definitely be the beautiful, green trees! The whole East coast is amazing! Our trip down to North Carolina was breath taking, as I am sure our trip next week up to New York, Boston, and New Hampshire will be.

This particular spot is right behind our townhouse. On the way home from our daily walks, Madi and I usually stop here to relax, take a drink, and hang out before returning home.


13 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! That is amazing that you live right behind that. So gorgeous.

Terry Family said...

Beautiful! Do you hear a lot of birds in the morning?

Lisa O said...

Anie! It's been too long! Thanks for pointing me to your blog! Your Madilyn is beautiful, next Gerber baby for sure! We are in love with the east coast as well. Winters are long in Rochester, but Spring, Summer and Fall (especially Fall!) make up for it. :) Glad to have connected again!
Love,
Lisa (Floto) O'Neil
www.brockandlisa.blogspot.com

Jones Family said...

Why is Madi so stinkin' cute!

Lollidale Farm said...

I love that picture of Madi! That view may be beautiful but it has nothing on her!

sylvia said...

it really is a beautiful sight! That's a great picture of Madi.

Marbell Payne said...

Oh wow...simply breathtaking!!!! How fortunate you are to have such and appreciation for the beauty.

JoSue said...

I love the green!! For some reason Provo has skipped all the beautiful green this spring. Trees are either dead or blooming white flowers. Hardly any green yet. That's beautiful though.

JoSue said...

by the way, great videos on your last post. I love the green jumper Madi is wearing in the last one. She's adorable. Hopefully she's walking the next time I see her!! :)

Anonymous said...

Aloha! Madi looks like she's ready for Hawaii... or California. What a cutie pie!

Lis said...

Hey! I have to say... it looks BETTER in the pictures than in person! Not that its not great in person!!! Im sad youll be gone! Lexi and I will keep it warm for you until you get back!!! =)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

What a beautiful spot! Although, CA will be enjoyable too. :) I need to call you--because we can't wait to see you!!!

dynamike said...

That is a gorgeous place. SO fun for you guys! Maddie is adorable- I loved the videos!

Erin