This afternoon Madi and I joined 6 other moms and 6 other kids for some fun aboard Noah's Ark at the Skirball Museum in Los Angeles. We had such a great time!! This ark was seriously AMAZING!!! Kids are able to play and climb all over this gigantic wooden ark, filled with handcrafted animals.
Madi had fun playing aboard a miniature ark with small toy animals.
She adored all the stuffed animals (2 of each kind of course)! Her favorite was the wolf! It took a lot of coaxing to get her to let go of her new friend and move onto a different area.
She loved meeting turtle.....
After seeing that he was nice, she went ahead and got a little more comfortable!
Madi taking it all in!
We also enjoyed a dramatic story telling, told with the help of drums and shakers. Madi had fun making rain and thunder!!
It was a wonderful afternoon! Madi was happy to have some seriously FUN play time, while I was happy to watch, take pictures, and most especially- hang out with other moms!!

Thanks again Candace for putting this together and inviting us!! We can't wait to go again!
8 comments:
I want to go there!! Wow! That looks SO cool!
I want to go there too!! Looks amazing!
Those pictures turned out so cute! I had so much fun! Your daughter is so adorable! It was fun getting to know you a little better! You can call me too if you're ever bored. I'll see you later!
Looks like a lot of fun! I have never even heard of that museum! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
What a cool place!!!! How fuN! Lexi would LOVE THAT!
I LOVE that last picture of that little girl giving Madi a hug! AWWW! Thats so sweet!!!!!
I've been dying to go there for about a year now. I need to get there this summer.
Who needs Disneyland, that looks like the best place on earth!
I love the pictures of Milana and Madi hugging. I also love the picture of Madi with the turtle. So cute.
Post a Comment