Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weird Dreams


When I got up this morning Spencer says, "Tell me about your dreams last night." Me, being completely confused on why he's asking this, shrug my shoulders and say, "I don't know, I don't remember." Spencer then proceeds to tell me about the conversation that we had in the middle of the night. . . .

Anie: "GET OUT OF HERE!!"
Spencer (who's now been woken up from me yelling): "What...Who?"
Anie: "All the people."
Spencer: "What people?"
Anie: "The little clay people."
Spencer: "Why, are they bad?"
Anie: "Ya, they're being naughty!"

Hmmmmmmm . . . interesting! I kinda wish that I could remember this dream from last night. The only connection I can make is that Madi is obsessed with her "Little People" movie-which she watches almost every day. It just so happens that it is a "claymation" movie (animation of clay figures). Weird!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Hilarious! Ben talks in his sleep a lot and I think it is so entertaining

Lollidale Farm said...

Hahaha!! Dale has done something similar (woken me up screaming strange things!) Funny!

Lis said...

hmmmm didnt we just have a conversation about YOU talking in your sleep?? I think we did! Thats soooooo funny!

Tisha said...

I remember you used to talk in your sleep when we were little- or at least talk right before you feel asleep- that is hilarious!! love you!!!

Dan and Bec said...

I've had dreams about the little people too! However, I don't talk in my sleep so it wasn't as entertaining as yours! Thanks for sharing, I needed the laugh!

The Hansen Family said...

You guys crack us up. :-)

Jen said...

that's too funny. I fell asleep before Scott the other night and then woke up talking about mechanical gears and searching the bed for them. He said he asked me what I was doing and that I just started laughing and laid back down and went to sleep. I don't remember ANY of it! Spencer and Logan talk in their sleep all the time. It's always entertaining!

JoSue said...

I love recounting stories to Clark about him talking during his sleep. I think it's hilarious because, like you, he never has ANY recollection. The littly clay people can be creep at times though.... I love the video of Madi. She's so innocent and her hat is adorable! Feels like forever since we've seen you guys. Wish we could all be together for Thanksgiving. Is Spence going to be cooking the turkey? Love you!

The Harpers said...

Too funny! I talk in my sleep ALL of the time, Scott always says it's very interesting stuff, but I never remember a thing.

Philip and Melissa said...

Now THAT is seriously funny....!!!!!!