Anie, Your little girl is so cute! It took me several weeks after finding out we weren't having a girl, but I have finally become really excited about our little boy. I wanted a girls for so long, that I feel like we had a serious mourning process after our ultrasound...and looking at pictures of Madi remind me of how much I miss our little girl (that only existed in my head). :)
happy valentines day! I never even said that to you on the phone! im sorry! imean to!!! I love this pic of Madi! So CUTE! come home now. Would it help if I told you lexi's been crying at night for madi??? Cuz ill wake her up and make her say Madi!!! COME HOME! =)
Are you kidding me? That picture is ADORABLE!! I love it. I hope you guys are having a great time in California. You should make a stop through Provo on your way home...:) We love and miss you!
Oh Happy LATE Valentine's Day! I hope you are soaking up some California warmth for me! Maybe you can bring some home and radiate it to all of us and we might thaw a little...
14 comments:
there's my sweet little Madi Moo!!! AH! I miss you guys!!! Have a happpy Valentines Day!!!
Anie,
Your little girl is so cute! It took me several weeks after finding out we weren't having a girl, but I have finally become really excited about our little boy. I wanted a girls for so long, that I feel like we had a serious mourning process after our ultrasound...and looking at pictures of Madi remind me of how much I miss our little girl (that only existed in my head). :)
happy valentines day! I never even said that to you on the phone! im sorry! imean to!!! I love this pic of Madi! So CUTE! come home now. Would it help if I told you lexi's been crying at night for madi??? Cuz ill wake her up and make her say Madi!!! COME HOME! =)
Happy Valentines Day!!
I LOVE that picture...she is so cute. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Come home soon!
precious
Fantastic picture, did you edit it? She is just beautiful! I hope your trip is going well. - Sarah D
Oh dear...I have to copy this photo...Its just the most adorable thing EVER. Seriously just adorable.
Are you kidding me? That picture is ADORABLE!! I love it. I hope you guys are having a great time in California. You should make a stop through Provo on your way home...:) We love and miss you!
What a sweet pic, Anie! Did you take it?
Oh Happy LATE Valentine's Day! I hope you are soaking up some California warmth for me! Maybe you can bring some home and radiate it to all of us and we might thaw a little...
Oh my gosh she is adorable! Hope you're having fun in Cali! When do you go back?
What a cute picture.
What a beautiful picture! Madi is completely adorable.
Post a Comment