"Um....you want me to get all excited about his strange shape in black and white. This doesn't look like a sister to me. If you think I'm gonna acknowledge this little alien being as my sister, you've GOT to be crazy!"
Congrats! I can't wait to see what another little Jenkins girl looks like! Love you guys!
oh man! Clark just told me he thought it would be a boy. I never guess because I'm ALWAYS wrong. Although secretly I think little girls are the best! ConGRats! We're so happy for you. :)
18 comments:
technically, I WAS RIGHT! I told you im always wrong!!!! CONGRATS! WERE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
Awesome! I knew it. ;)
How exciting. Madi is going to love having a sister!
Allow me to translate the look on Madi's face:
"Um....you want me to get all excited about his strange shape in black and white. This doesn't look like a sister to me. If you think I'm gonna acknowledge this little alien being as my sister, you've GOT to be crazy!"
Congrats! I can't wait to see what another little Jenkins girl looks like! Love you guys!
Aww! A Girl!! How exciting!
Yay!! How perfect is this--we're both having 2 little girls. Now we really do need to move closer :)
okay so i know ive read your post but im DYING laughing over madi's face and what you wrote! ahahah!!! nice.
Yay my guess was right- congrats!
Hooray for baby girls! Now all you need is two boys to complete the family :)
SWEET!! We're SO excited for you guys. Mason's going to be glad to have a girlfriend since Hunter has Madi.
oh man! Clark just told me he thought it would be a boy. I never guess because I'm ALWAYS wrong. Although secretly I think little girls are the best! ConGRats! We're so happy for you. :)
Yea...congrats! You guys are lucky to get another girl as Madi is so dang cute so we are sure the next will be too!
YAY Congrats! And how convenient...you don't have to buy new clothes or toys or anything!
I'm not surprised! Congrats!
Yeah, a sister!
WHOOPIE!!!!
Cheryl
Yay, congrats!!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!! :D
Post a Comment