When it's cold outside, you learn to get a little creative!



It's fun for Madi to have a friend that she gets along so well with (and of course for me to have a friend I LOVE hanging out with too :)! While Madi and Lexi usually do their own thing, they're always watching each other and laughing! Melissa is the only one I can leave Madi with (besides family members) and still have a happy child! The other morning I found Madi with the front door open, looking out the glass screen, calling for Lexi! When I tell her we're going to Lexi's house that's ALL she talks about until we go. It's definitely exciting to watch Madi light up when she gets together with Lexi!
Last night Madi joined Lexi for a little sleepover so that Spencer and I could go out (thanks Melissa)!! I don't think Madi's ever had so much FUN before bedtime!



Then to top the week off, we had a gorgeous day today (I think it got up to 63 degrees)!! So we busted out Lexi's wagon and took the girls for a stroll!




We love you Melissa and Lexi! We're SO happy that you came home!
4 comments:
Im so happy to BE home and SO sad that your LEAVING!!!!!!!! Psssh! Whats THAT all about? JK! Im so glad the girls like each other and have so much fun together! I totally forgot to tell you! Madi was totally telling Lexi what to do in nursery today! I think she liked the comfort of that?! She kept saying "LESSI! SIT OUN!" Cuz Lexi wouldnt sit in the chair during snack time! Haha! It was SOOOOOO funny! Man, I dont know what were going to do for two weeks. Shoot. Maybe ill just come with you!!!!
Hmmmm...haven't I seen this pictures somewhere before? They are still super cute! And it was fun talking to you in the hallway today. BTW I didn't hear Madi crying once when I was out on hall duty.
The pictures of them in their sunglasses are to die for!:) How adorable!!
haha! Those pictures are not only incredible but the ones where they are wearing glasses are so funny! I'm glad that Madi has a friend back to hang around with. Looks like they get along pretty well! have a great time in California!
Post a Comment