Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Do!

Why have I not tried to do this sooner?!?

I just can't enough of this little girl and all her funny expressions!

8 comments:

Safire said...

So so cute!

Karen said...

ok, i am sorry, those are the cutest pictures ever!! i showed the boys and we were all cracking up :o) she's adorable, you guys!

Roxy said...

She is so cute!!! I thinks she looks just like her Gram.

Lis said...

AWWW! Remember when we first did piggies on the girls?? So sweet!!! I bet Elle has them earlier than Lexi and Madi. Shes got such AWESOME GORGEOUS HAIR!!! Lucky little girl!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

OH MY GOSH is that ELLE???? That is unbelievable and SO DANG CUTE! She is so adorable. Not to mention she has so much more hair than Brooklyn! Dang it. You need to teach me what you're feeding your girls to make their hair grow.

martyrudd said...

These are sooooo cute and I loved Roxy's comment!! She does look just like her Gram:)

I just can't believe she is already 8 months old!!!

Love you kids!! xoxoxMOM

Jones Family said...

I love pig tails. Nothing cuter

Jen said...

only 9 more weeks and she'll get to meet her favorite Auntie! Can't wait to snuggle that cute girl! I'm sure Ava and I will be fighting over all the cute babies to snuggle!!