One great thing about hot humid weather is what it does to Elle's hair. She woke up this particular morning with quite the do. Even though it was 6:30am I had to snap some pics!
look at those cute curls! wow anie- you know I think you're girls look alike, and that madi looks more like spencers side of the fam, but I think elle totally looks like you here! weird how that combo happens! hope packing is going well! love and miss you! see you next weekend! crazy!
what a doll baby!!! She reminds me so much of Karlee when she was a baby, especially with her hair like this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Can't wait to see these cute girlies in person!!!!!
Your girls are absolutely adorable, Anie! I love these pics and the story about Madie above kills me. Hope all is going well and good luch with the move :)
9 comments:
Oh My! I sure do love the curls!! What a cutie. I see a bit of Madi in the first picture of Elle. Cant wait to see you guys!
OMG - those are adorable.
look at those cute curls! wow anie- you know I think you're girls look alike, and that madi looks more like spencers side of the fam, but I think elle totally looks like you here! weird how that combo happens! hope packing is going well! love and miss you! see you next weekend! crazy!
Oh what a cutie! I love curls!
We LOVE curly hair! Such a cutie!!
Oh Anie....where is the Regis and Kelly cute baby contest when we KNOW we have a winner!!!
xoxoPROUD GRAM
Oh my gosh she is beautiful!!!
what a doll baby!!! She reminds me so much of Karlee when she was a baby, especially with her hair like this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Can't wait to see these cute girlies in person!!!!!
Your girls are absolutely adorable, Anie! I love these pics and the story about Madie above kills me. Hope all is going well and good luch with the move :)
Post a Comment